Garlic Ginger Chicken with Kohlrabi, Carrot, Aspargus and Broccoli
So you want to photograph your food for Facebook posts but all you have is an iPhone, iPad or other mobile device camera. Here are some suggestions:
- Use a solid neutral color plate. White is best but any solid color is fine as long as it compliments the food color.
- Arrange your food nicely on plate and keep the uncovered plate as clean as possible
- Shoot tight, focusing on the most important features of your food. I suggest avoiding overhead shots and prefer oblique low angle points of view.
- Put some fork, spoon or knife on the plate in a pleasing arrangement.
- Keep table or counter surface clear and clean
- Try unique angles and be creative.
featuring my improvisational kitchen creations