This Sanford Reboot dish is Asian in style but without the traditional rice or noodles.
- 8 oz stir fry chicken breast (4 0z per person)
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 bell pepper sliced
- 5 Shisito peppers
- 1/4 package of baby bella mushroom slices
- 2 T oil for cooking
- 4-5 Carrots cut into small sticks
- 7-8 snow pea pods
- 1-2 T of Chinese 5-Spice seasoning
- Walden Farms Sesame Ginger Dressing for Marinade and Stir fry sauce.
- 1/4 cup Chicken Stock or Broth
Put stir fry cut chicken in a bowl and add Chinese 5-Spice seasoning and drench with the Sesame Ginger dressing and let marinate for about 15 minutes.
Add oil to skillet and stir fry onion slices (rings), bell pepper, Shishito peppers and mushroom slices until they are about 1/2 done; and then add carrot sticks and continue cooking until they are nearly soft. Add snow peas last and cook about 5 min more. Add the chicken stock, stir and then cover and lightly simmer while you cook the chicken in a separate skillet. When Chicken is done, add back to the vegetables and add more of the sesame ginger dressing and stir fry 4-5 more minutes.
Plate, serve and enjoy..