Here is another Sanford Profile Reboot recipe to try. You may have tried the Caulifllower pizza crust and found it a bit time consuming. We found this low carb pizza crust on sassysouthernyankee.com; It is very simple and hold up to lots of toppings without falling apart.
- 1 lb ground chicken breast
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1-2 tsp Italian seasoning
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and spray with nonstick spray. Mix chicken, cheese and spices in a bowl. Flatten ground chicken mix on the sheet of parchment paper. Spray another sheet of parchment paper and lay over chicken and use to flatten chicken into a thin pizza crust. Pickup top sheet of parchment paper and put your crust in oven for 20 minutes.
The next step is to prepare your toppings.
- 1/2 red onion either thinly sliced or chopped.
- 1 regular sized package of frozen spinach, cooked and drained.
- Sliced baby Bella mushrooms (enough to spread over pizza).
- 1-3 Sliced tomatoes. (Enough slices to cover top of pizza).
- Enough shredded mozzarella cheese to lightly cover pizza (optional).
When pizza crust is done (lightly browned), take out of oven. Sautée onion and mushrooms together. Cook and drain spinach and lightly cream with low fat, low calorie Alfredo sauce. We used Prego Basil Pesto Alfredo sauce; however, Walden Farms also has a zero calorie Alfredo sauce. Spread spinach over top of chicken crust. Top with the onion and mushroom mix. Top with the sliced tomatoes and lightly spread with shredded mozzarella if desired. Put pizza in oven for another 10-15 minutes.