This Sanford Profile Recipe goes well with the Jicama “fries.”
- 2 romain heart leaf per person
- 1 avocado (1 half slice per person)
- 1 3-4 oz Talapia filets per person
divided on two romaine leaves
- 1/2 cup red onion diced
- 2 small yellow crookneck squash, sliced.
- 2-4 T low sugar mild or medium Salsa, split
- Grill Mates Roasted Garlic and Herb seasoning ( or red chili seasoning).
- 1 small lime
I used two skillets, the first to cook onion and vegetables, the other to cook the fish. Cook onion in 1 -2 T of Olive Oil. Add slice squash after onion is nearly translucent and cook until soft. Add a few Tablespoons of Salsa during final minutes of cooking. Cook tilapia in a non-stick skillet misted with EVOO.
Mist tilapia with EVOO and squeeze juice of one lime over filets. Cook covered on medium heat until fish flakes.
Serve Fish on a Romain slice boat with the onion and squash. Top with 1-2 T of Salsa and 1/2 avocado, sliced.